First of all I must say that Savoy is at the top 3 hotels of Sharm El Sheikh . it deserve every sent I spent for this hotel. For sure I will go again. I spend a lot of time to the internet before i decide which hotel I was going to book. So, read carefully below and believe me everything that I say its true.
If you are looking for a cheap, all inclusive hotel, do not go to Savoy. Its not what you are looking for. The hotel was extremely clean. The same was the gardens, beach and the pools. All the stuff was very friendly and ready to do what ever you ask for. The breakfast was very nice and if you are BB you don’t need to have any lunch. Breakfast was enough until dinner (ok …same beers at the pool bar).
The restaurants at Savoy is not for someone that is very hungry and there are a little expensive but after all you are in a five star hotel and you have your dinner at a luxury place. Outside of the hotel is SOHO Square. A very nice place with restaurants, clubs, cafes, concerts, and many shops. There is nothing there to remind you that you are in Egypt. SOHO Square is a very safe place for everyone and it can not be compare with Nama Bay, which sometimes can be really dangerous. Mostly with the behave of Arab people. There is no dressing code and you can put anything you want. As for topless or tanga, is not forbidden and no one will tell you anything.
As for the prices at Savoy and SOHO Square , a tin of beer is about 4 Euro, a soft drink 2 Euro, and a dinner for two at the restaurants from 35 to 60 Euro.
As I said is not a cheap hotel if you compare it with hotels at Nama Bay but you will get what you pay. SOHO Square or Nama Bay ?? absolutely SOHO.
Nama Bay is good but just for a visit for a night or two.
Savoy is not for everyone . only for those that are looking to relax to a luxury hotel at Sharm , I vote Savoy…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh