We visited here in August, we stayed on the all inclusive and its the best AI we have ever known. The fact that you can use soho square makes it feel like you are going out at night but its all included. The room is big and spacious with a very large balcony. The food and drink was excellent value for money, the steak in the Italian was to die for and the pizzas at lunchtime were just lovely. The Indian in soho sq was really lovely. The cocktails in soho sq sitting in the tables in the water was just gorgeous. I would love to go back but the prices seem to be going up and up!! If you can afford it try it you will love it. I wouldn't pay extra for the royal savoy as you use all the same food and drink places anyway. It was great that the nightclub in soho sq was also included many nights we didn't leave there till 3am and all the cocktails are included on the all inclusive which is just great!! I hope we can go back there one day!! Also try the quad bikes in he desert I would say go for the late session it was dark when we went and it was great sat in he dessert with a shisa pipe in the dark with candles, it was great. The people are so friendly in all the places. The other great thing wa the drinks service round the pool you didn't have to move all day!! Go there you will loveit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh