Just returned from another fantastic stay at the Savoy. From the minute we were met at the airport by the hotel transport we felt as though we had arrived back home. This was our 3rd visit and it is wonderful when the staff remember you and your name from previous visits and make you feel so welcome.
Check in was quick and we were once again in our usual room. The choice of a la carte restaurants is excellent, we were able to book the entrecote steak house for our 1st evening meal. The tenderloin steak is to die for, and the chef, Ossama, took the time to come and see us when we had finished our meal which he had cooked to perfection.
We always choose to go s class as this enables you to eat and drink in all the restaurants and bars in the hotel and Soho Square. Plus you get a 25 mins back and neck massage each week, plus you are able to send 7 items each, per week to the laundry, and believe me it comes back perfectly washed and pressed. There are also lots of other things which the s class entitles you to.
The service from Mohammed and his colleagues at the pool towel station is fantastic. He always remembers where you like your sunloungers to be, and regularly comes around to clean your sunglasses. What more could you want!
Sometimes you read adverse comments on trip advisor but we can only think these people must have stayed at some other hotel. Having been there 3 times ourselves and each time having met many repeat visitors who are now our friends, we cannot speak any more highly of the place. We are seasoned travellers and have travelled extensively all over the world.
We could go on for ever about the place as without doubt the staff here, from maintenance men right throught to managers are first class and cannot be faulted. We will be sending a seperate email to the management thanking them for our wonderful holiday.
A special thank you to Lauren on Guest Relations for all her help and being so attentive. We are members of the Savoy Club, you must join for sure, as this gives you points for your stay which can be used to upgrade, and we were able to use ours to stay in the Royal Savoy for our last 2 nights and to have extra spa treatments.
Hopefully we shall be back next year. Too true!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh