After already visiting Sharm El Sheikh this year we had the opportunity of a last minute deal (through Fleetway Travel ) to return to the Savoy. We just absolutely love the Savoy hotel and its location. I like to leave feedback from as many aspects of my trip as possible.
The last minute deal came via my wife's email address as she subscribes to Fleetway Travels newsletter. We normally have 3 to 5 holidays a year and after cancelling a weeks break in Wales due to the lambing season (don't go walking in Wales during this time, its a nightmare) we found ourselves at a loss.
So instead of soaking up the rain in Wales we decided a return trip to soak up some sun was better.
The flight. Well its much further than a 2 hour car drive but we have never had a bad flight over.
The Savoy - Sharm el Sheikh. What can i say except excellent. There are plenty of the well known hotel chains, and many are located in awesome places, but the Savoy is truly a great place to stay. It has its own private beach with 2 jetties. These see excursions going out every day.
Its also situated right on SOHO square. Now if you are a westerner and going to Sharm, then you need to be close to SOHO square.
The Savoy has 6 restaurants and our favourite has always been the Seafood Island, It served freshly caught fish.
We dont have kids, so find we get to take breaks at short notice is never a problem. We would recommend this to families as well though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh