Returned early today from 11nights at The Savoy Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh,we had a lovely holiday looked after by the wonderful staff,special mention to the boys who looked after us around the pool,Ahmed Samir who brought us drinks etc,what a courteous,intelligent young man,he genuinely wanted us to have a wonderful holiday and did all he could to ensure we did,
Also a mention about Mohamed Emen who sorted us out daily with sun beds etc,he was always full of fun and laughing,
Wonderful food every day,never a bad meal,
Negatives are few,just remember never to go over the Russian Easter holidays,breakfast room was bedlam full of unruly children,who can easily spoil a super holiday,how the staff manage to keep their patience is a mystery,we had a lovely sea facing room and a great balcony,room was
Tired and in need of updating as was the bathroom but both very clean,
We wouldn't hesitate to return to the Savoy if we go to Sharm again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh