We have just returned from the Savoy in Sharm and we too can honestly say that this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in! The staff were excellent, friendly and couldn't do enough to make you feel welcome. A special thank you to Mohamed on the beach who had our towels ready on our loungers every morning - what a star!
The facility to use so many a la carte restaurants was exceptional and the quality of the food was first class! Only gripe we had was the service at the L'Entrecote steak restaurant was poor, which was in stark contrast to all the other restaurants we ate at. We stayed S Class (AI) which worked perfectly for us. Only negatives with the hotel were that there were only 2 running machines in the gym, one broken and the other tempremental and the jacuzzi needed a refurb. But everything else more than made up for it, especially the complementary vouchers for a massage and the 7 items of laundry per person which was beautifully washed, pressed and packaged!
Soho Square (directly outside the hotel) always had entertainment in the evening, which made it great place to relax.
Security is very evident, particularly the short journey from the airport to hotel, but didn't spoil our holiday. There was no trouble at all - we felt very safe and would not hesitate for a moment in recommending both the hotel and location. We definitely intend to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh