This was our third visit to The Savoy Hotel, Sharm el Sheikh in one year and it was wonderful to see not only the familiar faces of the friendly staff, but also to see other holiday makers with whom we had met previously at this wonderful haven. We received exceptional service from Taha, Mohammed, Moulhamed at the Rocky Pool Bar and Osma the Beverage Manager who is the perfect gentleman as always making sure everything was OK and running efficiently. We received a great welcome and professional service from Mohammed Hamdi and Maged at The Safari Bar, the Kir Royals are still amazing! We also received first class treatments from the ladies at The Spa, nothing is ever too much trouble and the treatments are first class. It was very good to see our dear friend Mohammed now working on the beach, still smiling and offering an excellent service making sure everyone was OK. The hotel was under some slight construction on this visit so was noisy at some parts of the day, however this did not affect the overall wonderful ambience of this wonderful stylish establishment. The Italian Rosmarino Restaurant was a firm favourite this trip, it was the best it has ever been, serving fine cuisine, good luck to the new chef. The only one regret we had on this trip was that we had only booked 7 nights, next time it will be 14 for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh