What can I say about the Savoy in Sharm. Firstly it is our 5th visit in 12 months. It is the most wonderful hotel that I have ever stayed in and I have travelled around the world. The staff are second to none. They are so friendly, well mannered and professional. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Each time we arrive we are recognised and welcomed back by all of the staff.
Michael and the guys in reception are so eager to help you. Lana in Guest Relations is always there for us to make sure our holiday goes so well, what a great ambassador she is for the Savoy. The boys at the pool and pool restaurant, again nothing is too much trouble for them and the service is excellent. The food in all of the restaurants is five star. Ya Ya at the pool/beach always looks after us to a very high standard.
Breakfast at the Savoy is a great way to start the day. The food is delicious and yet again the staff are so friendly and look after your every need.
We stayed in room 4012 and Karlos looked after our room. Nothing was too much trouble for him, he looked after us like royalty.
The list just goes on, I can only recommend this hotel so very highly. You will not be disappointed. I have nothing negative to say only praise.
O and I forgot to mention, we have just booked to go back again in March for another two weeks to our second home the "Savoy".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh