This is my not first visit to Sharm El Sheikh and let me be honest I wasn't excited about the first 2 even staying at such good hotels like Radisson and Hyatt. But this trip has already changed overall perception of vacations in Egypt.
First of all, it is safe here, even no hint on instability.
Second of all, the service in general and in small things has dramatically changed, the staff understands importance of this ingredient in this business and is doing everything to comfort you the best.
I will not comment on the absence of sharks, nice weather etc.
What I want to recommend to those who play or even want to start playing tennis. Savoy is the best place to start and enjoy this game. They have 5 sand courts where during the stay ITF tournament took place, very professional staff and bargain prices ( app 19 USD for 1 hour with a coach)
And all this is because of the best tennis manager and coach that I've ever met Mahmoud who runs this business in Savoy with his team and is dedicated to all the details not only in teaching you how to improve the technique and how to play more healthy, but in taking care of everything ( you get water and towels on time, his boys collects the ball in a minute and smile you showing thumb up) Thank you, Mahmoud for your lessons. Thank you, Egypt. Blessings, Andrey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh