We had a fantastic time at the Savoy, Amazing staff who value your custom and really tend to your every need. We stayed S Class, couldn't want for anything. Hotel staff really go out of their way to ensure that you are truly rested.
Food was great (even for vegetarians) local drinks were really good, cocktail menu and the quality of the food was amazing.
We met some lovely people, spent some quality family time around the pool.
The poolside staff were very professional, polite and ensured that there was always water on ice, clean dry towels and our sun beds were ready every day (no waking early to reserve)
Wonderful, would def go again...thank you Yahya, Magud, Shaker and all at the poolside bar, the concierge who gave us a ride home every evening on the golf buggies, and last but not least the ground staff who presented us with lovely flowers.
All in all a wonderful experience, its such a shame that the region gets such a hammering as a result of local troubles. we saw nothing except a highly visible tourist police with semi automatic weapons, checkpoints to ensure safety. inside the resort was peaceful and tranquil, no problems and not even a hint of tension...thank you to all at the Savoy, quality and professional customer service that ensured a lovely holiday. something that the British tourist industry could definitely learn from...customer service....nothing was a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh