I stayed from 19th to 26 of January and it was exactly what I needed: a nice week in a sunny paradise without any worries.
I liked the garden so much! I mean I had read about the beach and the good service and everything, but admiring the sunrise from my huge balcony, with all the nice exotic trees and flowers, that was something to remember! Thank you, the guys who take care of it!
The other surprise was that the most beautiful fishes could be found right at the hotel beach.
The service was very good, everybody helpful, especially the guys at the restaurant and on the beach. And I must say that as a female solo traveler, I felt safe at all times.
Of course the food was excellent! I never had lunch because the breakfast was so rich. Tried two different Egyptian wines, Jardin du Nile and the other one, both white.
The Soho square was useful as a place to go evenings for people-watching, or to buy a bottle of water(OK, I also bought a beautiful patchwork tablecloth and some Egyptian glass), but it reminded me of a little copy of Las Vegas. Not exactly my cup of tea. But the hotel was something else, like some mirage from the old times when people had time to enjoy.
I would definitely stay at the Savoy again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh