We visited The Savoy for the very first time this Easter holidays, and what a place it was! The service was first class from the very beginning, the hotel itself was beautiful, and stunning gardens, the hotel was extremely clean. All the staff was we're very helpful, smartly dressed and always had a smile for you, they made us feel so welcome. The rooms were cleaned every day and always had a fresh supply of 'English tea' for us so we could have a cuppa before bedtime. There were a couple of members of staff who, stood out for us everyday, and this was our special 'Mr. Mohamed Bakely' - the best pool & towel man in the business, also Abdula and his pool bar staff who made the best Piña Coladas and Green Eye cocktails ever!! the food in all the restaurants was top class, the Zen Chinese was our favourite. soho square was full of entertainment and kept everybody busy, and we weren't pestered by anybody to buy gifts, which as lovely. We will be re-visiting this hotel very soon, hopefully next Easter. 'The Francis Family, Essex,UK'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh