There is only one word that can be used to describe this hotel which is perfection! The hotel's biggest asset is its staff, Who work extremely hard all day long, with the sole purpose of making the guests stay as enjoyable as possible. The staff are always willing to help you and going that extra mile whenever needed. Please ignore any of the negative comments that have been reported on here, as it is not even the slightest a true reflection of how awesome and sincere the staff really are. As soon as we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by Mohamed Mustafa from concierge whose smiling face made us feel welcome and at home straightaway. To then being greeted by Mohamed Youssef at the pool, who was always so helpful, you'd see him working very hard all day and still made time for you if you needed anything. Also, used to see Zakariya and Emad doing rounds around the pool from the bar making sure everyone had drinks or would ask if they would like anything.
We spent half our day at the pool and the other half at the beach, where we met Kareem, Mohamed Elhady, Bakley and Saloma. Not being a great swimmer, I felt very safe and secure with their presence at the jetty, and was able to enjoy the beauties of the coral and fish to its fullest. I wish I was back there right now!
Food! Well what can I say that hasn't already been said? all the a la carte restaurants serve food of excellent quality, Samir the manager was so helpful and informative about the restaurants gave us some amazing tips on where to eat according to our dietary requirements. which was always very delicious!
We stayed in the garden view room 6126, which I thought was awesome and kept immaculately clean by Hamdi from housekeeping. I loved the balcony and was able to sit there and continue to read my book and enjoy the great view outside.
On our final day, rooms were unable to have a late check out as our pick up wasn't scheduled until 7.30pm. John from reception ensured that our last day was not spoiled by not having a room, as we were still able to use the hotels facilities which worked out better for us in the end.
Katya from guest relations was very informative and helpful.
We chose this hotel having read the great reviews by previous guests and Jacque Peter's comments whom I did see passing but didn't have the pleasure of meeting but hopefully will do the next time we stay at the Savoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh