Just returned from a fantastic week at this hotel. The location was perfect for snorkelling (feel free to ask the lifeguards on the jetties for help exploring the reef) and the pool area was extremely well-kept.
This was the first time we’ve opted for All-Inclusive at any hotel and the food and drink on offer, both inside the complex and Soho Square, as part of the S-Class Ultra AI package were varied and generally of excellent quality. We particularly enjoyed the Eest Restaurant, Teppanyaki and the Safari bar.
Most of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, without being intrusive, but a special thank-you to Mohamed in the Safari bar, Elia Fathy at the pool, Taha in the Rocky Pool bar and Mohammed the lifeguard who couldn’t do enough for us. Unlike many other reviewers we found the reception staff to be very approachable and professional.
We were in a garden view room as far away from the pool and beach as possible, but it was still completely manageable despite the heat. The only negative is that the cleanliness of the rooms could be improved slightly.
Don’t be put off traveling outside Sharm in spite of the political situation - we spent a day in Cairo and had no problems whatsoever.
We would definitely return to this hotel, but probably in the cooler winter months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh