The place is amazing. The hotel has everything you need and with soho square right on your doorstep, don't need to travel very far for anything. You have several types of cuisine available, shopping, beach and pool, my idea of a perfect holiday.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and will make every effort to make your stay comfortable. I needed a late check out as my flight was in the evening and they were happy to accommodate although they took a small fee, I was happy to pay it as I was pregnant and would have preferred to relax in my own room than just waiting around in the lounge.
The spa treatments are amazing according to my husband, and I had a scalp massage as I was unable to get a massage due to early stages of pregnancy. They were very apologetic that they could not give me a body massage although it was not their fault.
As we went during August there was entertainment for children. We were their for our 1st wedding anniversary (not the best time if you are looking for peace and quiet) and would definitely consider coming to savoy again with my kids in the future as a family.
The one downside I would like to mention is the wifi. I assumed for the type of hotel it is and the amount I paid for the room that the wifi was free. My husband was disappointed that the wifi was not free as he has his own business and required access to the internet to stay in touch with his staff and his business. Instead I have a high phone bill to pay for now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh