“Best Hotel we have visited”

Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Ranked #18 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just come back from Club Magic in Sharm el Sheikh on Sunday 14th June.
We went with Thompson Holidays for a week as it was our 35th wedding anniversary, and we put this on our request section on form.
When we arrived got Wine and Fruit and a card wishing us a Happy Aniversary!
Bedrooms were large with huge bed and table and chairs in room as well as fridge and safe that was free of charge.
Bathroom was large with walk in shower, but no Bath, if a Bath is your option!
On to the Hotel Facilities Front it was excellent, all sorts to choose from at Breakfast, from full cook to Cornflakes and Toast etc.
Lunch can be taken at Beach Restaurant or at Main Restaurant.
Evening Meal is at Main Buffet restaurant, or you can book into a la cart on site.
Entertainment was on Terrace bar or in the Amphitheatre and was very polished.
Plenty of beach loungers and free towels around pool and Beach that you can change every day.
One thing we did notice, the Brits still getting up at 6am to put their Towels down on the beds around the pool, more around the Quiet pool than the Entertainment Pool, for Christ sake you are on holiday people!!!
Temp's in June were around 38 to 44 degrees.
We are looking to go back again next year!

Room Tip: All rooms excellent, ours was in block 21, overlooking the Relax Pool and was very cool, as sun did...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank martin W

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just back from 2 weeks at magic life.
Beoen to many hotels in Sharm and liked most of them but magic win for the excellent service and the great food.Once you tell the staff selling trips and massages that we were not interested we were not pestered again for the whole stay. The animation staff came around asking if we wanted to get involved with the games but we're not at all pushy.
Mohammed Al Sayed served us drinks around the pool and I told him I wanted a beer at 11 o,clock then one at 11:45 and he was there every day within a minute of the times,Great service Mo.
Kamul served us many time and he was really great .
The 3 a-la-carte restaurants were great good food ,good wine and good service.
All inclusive here is really all inclusive here even the shipshape pipes by the Egyptian restaurant are included.
Some people complain about the rooms, the hotel may not have the wow factor of some others we stayed in but this is more than made up for by the superb staff and service they provide .

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jmsdcl7591
Reviewed 16 June 2014

5th visit to this hotel so far,It has everything you need to make your holiday enjoyable,be it quiet relax pool or music and activity pool. The entertainment team is probably the best ive seen to date Kaan Orge is an excellent manager and his deputy Nida Guler.special mention should go to Sezgin Cidam,Bronwyn Burger and Carla Cattleya for their tireless work that they provide.It was lovely integrating with these guys and finding out more about them.Hotel staff all awesome as usual nothing seems too much for these guys.Its always a good sign when they walk up to you after a year and call you by your name.Food in the main restaurant was as good as last year and also the 3 themed restaurants.Special mention also should go to guest relations team for sorting everything out be it large or small.thanks again and see you in august.

Room Tip: block 14 central to most things
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank grimreaper1965
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just got back from a lovely holiday in Sharm. Club magic life exceeded my expectations as I never expect UK five star standard abroad as the price would be mega!!
We arrived at night time to have our bags taken to the room and food ready and waiting for us. The room was lovely and not at all tired, which was what I read before I left.
The grounds are so pretty and the pool areas lovely.
The staff can't do enough to help you and as soon as I finished a drink there would be another one put in front of me.
Eagles lounge and Wunder bar were my favourites.
The entertainment was good, apart from a trio who would sing/ play saxophone at dinner and then late in the evenings some days. I don't want to be mean but they cleared the room and am sure the hotel could get better.
Anka and Sacha were my favourite members of the entertainment team. Anka especially as she is always the life and soul.
We did two boat trips, one with Club Magic Life and the Magic Divers team and one with Thomson. The magic divers one was better and cheaper as the boat was quieter. The Snorkelling was beautiful!!!!
My friend had a massage and I had a facial, mani and pedi which was lovely although they wouldn't let me leave without making sure my eyebrows and top lip where perfect, which was really funny as I hate the pain of threading (love the end result!)
All in all I love this hotel - unfortunately I am not keen on the resort. I would definitely go back to relax but at a cooler time of year!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Gemma N
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Just returned from my 3rd visit to CML and again was not disappointed. Food excellent, yes I agree rooms are a little dated but they are kept very clean. Special mention to Mahood, I think that's how it's spelt the lifeguard at the end of the jetty who made our holiday special. Would not hesitate returning to this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Kim R
Reviewed 15 June 2014

just returned from our second visit to this hotel and are on booking our 3rd and 4th visit. Please don't no listen to Annette review below as she must be on about a different hotel, this is a 24 hour all inclusive hotel and the main buffet only opens at 7pm so to say carnt get food after 7 is lies.
Also the food is the best I've had at an all inclusive hotel and I've been all over the world.
If you look at all the reviews on here you can make your own opinion but anyone looking at this hotel just book you won't regret it.
The kids club is also the best we have seen and very we'll run, the girl in charge is called franzi and she is brilliant with kids, even if one day your child doesn't want to go to kids club when she comes round the pool with the kids that have gone that day she still try's to get your child in the pool with the other kids to play games and stuff.
Everything about this hotel is a high standard from the pools to the beach to the entertainment and the cocktails are unbelievable and make fresh and served in a glass not a plastic cup like I've experienced in other hotels.
Overall this is by far the best hotel in sharm and you won't be disappointed if you go, we merit people here who in 2 weeks never spent a penny while they were there because there's no reason to as all your needs are taken care of, personally I like to venture out and about and went out on the buggies in the desert which was fantastic.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Had brilliant 2 weeks there, loved everything. The food was top (Turkish chefs), all very well organised, room top clean, brilliant swimming pools, theme nights, so many things to do (a little Monaco). Great entertainers, mountainbiking.... all inclusive.... brilliant beach, brilliant pier style thing to walk into the sea. Top value for money too. Mixed people in hotel (Russian, UK, and very few from Germany due to flight restrictions from EU countries except UK. Suggest to do a montain bike tour (free), gives you opportunity to see the other hotels (some of which still have Xmas dinner advertisments hanging). Heard the only other good hotel in Nabq is Sensatori hotel, but here you have to pay three times more, pay for drinks and even entertainment. All was modern to me, not dated, and guests were brilliant too.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are good