“Day off in Terrazzina”
Review of Terrazzina Beach

Terrazzina Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This centrally located beach is popular with residents and visitors.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Day off in Terrazzina”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Prefer to spend my day off in Terrazzina (1): sandy beach, light music (was during last 2 Sundays), new towels, spacious umbrellas, comfortable mattresses, cheap lunch/brunch (prices from 40 LE to 70 LE), chilled drinks.
International audience: British, Italian, Ukrainian, Arab. Suitable for all ages.
Bathroom is always clean with enough paper towels and toilet paper.
Probably parking could be organized better: when we come, there is no shadow.
On the table when I had my meals I found a flier about Grand Beach Party - so, who is interested, from 28th of July till 1st of August. Party starts at 12 noon till late...
Visited this place countless times and definitely will come again!

Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“good i like it but i thought about more”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

i bin there one time in my vacation with my friends and we stayed there all the day with music and drinks , and we searched about more things like relation with music also but another kind , we liked music and dj mamado was very nice , thank you for all there and i will come again with my friends .

Visited June 2014
halifax
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“terrazzina beach”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

the beach we went to was lovely we had to get taxis when we went there as the hotel shuttle bus didn't leave till 11am which is too late it should leave a lot earlier,but once we got to the beach couldn't fault it at all,the sea was beautiful and the guys who work on the beach were great.

Visited July 2014
Alexandria
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“They call it Terrazzina, I call it HOME ”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Yes true! It is home, it is where I feel my best in Sharm! I can't go to Sharm without going to Terrazzina! Every thing is just SUPERB!
1. Food is delicious, my son consider their Pizza the best ever. He can eat it everyday during our vacation ;)
2. Music .. Moves your senses! Plays exactly with your mood!
3. FRIENDLY PEOPLE! Every one is friendly! It is a hassle free time!

THANK YOU MO AND THANK YOU TEAM! Keep it up and SHINE!

South Shields, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely Beach”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Enjoy a beer, soft drinks, shisha whatever you want really at reasonable costs. There are boat trips & watersports on the beach. Ride the camel if you want.

Visited June 2014