After reading some of the reviews on line I was a little worried about this hotel. However when I arrived I was definitely surprised. The hotel and staff were brilliant.
Housekeeping were very friendly and done a thorough job, ensuring everything was cleaned everyday including the pool. We had fresh towels and bedding daily and they even went to the effort of tidying our shoes and clothes.
Muhammad from reception was very sweet and would do anything to help.
The bar staff were brilliant, Abdo, Reda and Salah became very good friends with us and done everything possible to ensure our holiday was perfect.
The General manager isnt as scary as he looks either, he joined in the nightly antics at the bar and had a laugh with us.
The food was fine for the first week but got a bit repetitive by the second week. This wasnt a problem though as the chefs were fantastic and would rustle something up for us that we wanted.
If you stay here book your excursions with Hamada who is always in the lobby, he will take care of you, and if your off out use Hani the taxi driver - always a great price.
Overall this hotel was brilliant and I would definitely recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Luna Sharm Hotel is an attractive low rise hotel that is located amongst palm trees and beautiful scenery. This hotel offers comfort and great value for money and is ideal for families and couples. This elegantly designed hotel is located in heavenly place of Om El Sid Hill only in a few miles from Naama Bay the center of Sharm-El-Sheikh. The Old Market of Sharm and famous street "Il Mercato", where you can find a number of cafes, restaurants, shops and even an Aquapark are nearby. A cozy hotel is proud of its excellent service, spacious and comfortable rooms and good food. The convenient location of the Luna sharm Hotel allows to inspect the Sharm-El-Sheikh or to visit Naama Bay independently. In addition, the hotel is close to the bus station from where buses depart to Cairo and Dahab. The hotel complex is represented by two two-storey buildings, whose facades are decorated in typical Arabian style. The interior is without any frills: everything is very easy and very comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Sharm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Luna Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Luna