First impressions were good with a nice reception filled with greenery and a comfy bar. The pool area includes goal for those wanting to play some water sports though I’m more of a sunbather with a drink.
The room was a good size with tv and a nice veranda to sit out in in the morning. The bathroom was nicely decorated with regularly fresh towels.
The restaurant had a good selection of food with a chef cooking the food in front of you to taste which is good if you have any specific requirements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Luna Sharm Hotel is an attractive low rise hotel that is located amongst palm trees and beautiful scenery. This hotel offers comfort and great value for money and is ideal for families and couples. This elegantly designed hotel is located in heavenly place of Om El Sid Hill only in a few miles from Naama Bay the center of Sharm-El-Sheikh. The Old Market of Sharm and famous street "Il Mercato", where you can find a number of cafes, restaurants, shops and even an Aquapark are nearby. A cozy hotel is proud of its excellent service, spacious and comfortable rooms and good food. The convenient location of the Luna sharm Hotel allows to inspect the Sharm-El-Sheikh or to visit Naama Bay independently. In addition, the hotel is close to the bus station from where buses depart to Cairo and Dahab. The hotel complex is represented by two two-storey buildings, whose facades are decorated in typical Arabian style. The interior is without any frills: everything is very easy and very comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Luna Sharm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Luna Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Luna