We were a party of 4 adults staying at this resort from the 19th March on arrival we were greeted at the reception with a welcome drink and a very good explanation of the place although it is so big we never actually sorted out a lot of places our rooms were very nice and clean although a little dated cleaned every day and even had slippers and a dresing gown !! nice touch,
The air con was very noisy but its a must the pools were very nice and the towel men were very helpful at both pools and on the beach too, when it comes down to eating make sure you go into al mastaba restaurant, the manager Emad is so welcoming and the food is good . tried the other restaurant but if you want to be in the middle of lots of Russians being very rude then have a go but we never stayed in there even for one meal.
all in all we had a wonderful week the weather was very good too no surprises there!!
will we go back sometime in the future yes but lots of other hotels to try first would recommend this place BUT there are lots of steps and lots of walking to and from so only if you are able to do this would i say yes Enjoy
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Domina Coral Bay Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Resort Casino
- Coral El Resort Sea Sharm Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Resort