“Great time,not much going on in the hotel and not for children.”

Tropicana Rosetta & Jasmine Club
Ranked #143 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I went to tropicana Rosetta & jasmine club with my boyfriend for 3 weeks in March 2014. The hotel was a very welcoming place with a great animation team. However I wouldn't recommend this hotel for children as it was mostly old couples. 3 weeks there did tend to drag and the last week and half we spent at the beach and na'ama bay at the night at the entertainment was there same every week and same with the food. I would advise not to go on a camel as they changed my boyfriend £25 English after having our photo taken on one. Do tend to get pestered around the pool quit a lot of the spa team with coconut scrubs and the rest. We did go quad biking in the desert privately that we both enjoyed,there is no wifi in the hotel but here is a cafe next but you have to buy a drink and the connection is really low. During out stay we did have a storm and went without no electric for 24hrs as the hotel flooded. In the first two days I ended up with 73 mosquito bites on my legs and arm but went down in the second week as the cleaner advised a cream that he went and got for me as he could get it a lot cheaper! Cleaners we're lovely impressed me every time I entered my room. Going down na'ama bay you do get tricked every time to go into there little perfume shops,it's a MUST to go snorkelling as the sea life was beautiful! Our room was great nothing wrong with the room at all we had pool view and the pools are really chilled and quite. Would I go there again? Yes I would but I wouldn't spend 3 weeks there.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank KatieMacx

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Returned home on 7th July after an excellent two week stay at the hotel. The rooms are cleaned daily, the beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was starting to show some wear and tear but still of a good standard. It was my first time of an all inclusive concept, I have to say the choice of food and standard were surprisingly good. The only issue was that drinks were often served warm and ice was exceptionally rare to find.
The standard of service was exceptionally good in all areas of the hotel, staff would often ask if there was anything required.
The hotel is in a great location, it's far enough out of the way yet easy to reach the centre of Naama Bay in 10 mins by foot. My only real disappointment was the lack of decent entertainment in the evening, the bar would be better moved to the Mama Mia's restaurant by the pool which would provide a much nicer area to have an evening drink in. They also need to police the towels on sun beds from 6am, despite signs saying not to reserve them.
Met some fantastic people, had a really fun time and would recommend the hotel to anyone who doesn't want to pay 5* prices.

Room Tip: These are two story buildings, ground floor has nowhere to put towels out to dry on balcony as they...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AdamskiBS48
Reviewed 9 July 2014

just returned from here on monday 7th july after flying out for 1 week. where do I begin myself and keith had never been to Egypt before and after reading on here there were a lot of mixed reviews so really did not know what to expect. we arrived at the hotel on sunday 29th june at 10pm where we were shown to our room after 5 mins of being there we were greated with a plate full of mixed cooked meats / baps / and fresh fruit with also water that was also left in fridge to cool for our arrival which was a lovely gesture. I want to write my whole holiday experience on here but lol it would go on for ever so here goes this hotel is fab could do with a lick of paint here and there but our room was 2121 and was just fine I never saw 1 mosquito or bug in my weeks stay here the food was fine and the drinks got ya pi**ed just be wary that you are in Egypt in 50c heat 37c at night time so just do the main thing and drink plenty of water there was also access to a safe that you didn't have to pay for and if you want lighten the load and have a taxi transfer its 100 Egyptian pounds or just give them a £10 note as your only 15 mins down the road this was a great for me and keith and even had a history lesson going back to the airport last but not least we made some great mates over there as we had a stoke flag up on our balcony and also stoke towel on our beds to whom we met russ from Tottenham a great couple from leicetser aswell aswell as a older couple from Bristol who made our holiday the staff go out of there way to help you and nothing is too much trouble either even now at there time when its ramadamadingdong they are still smiling in the day light hours would I return to this hotel YES I would but not at this time of the year as its just that little too hot

Room Tip: ask for high rise pool view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank joanne b
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel is located 5 minutes to 10 minutes from na'ama bay.Best of location and cheap way of booking since its just walking distance from the main attraction.Service excellent.Food wise,one of the best all inclusive meals.The actual hotel is very clean,up to standard.The holiday excursion are cheap and well presented with lots of choices.Would I visit again and recommend it.....the answer is YES!!!

Room Tip: rooms near the pool area are very helpful....
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Hasan675
Reviewed 8 July 2014

just got back from 2 weeks stay party of 4 two rooms 2122 and 2126,over looking the quiet pool.really cant understand the bad reviews,this place is loverly the staff are superb and work so hard .rooms are cleaned everyday cleaners are amazing as are the waiters and bar stuff.the food is fine ,dont listen to the bad reviews of course it gets samey .like all the places ive been to.amaimation crew work hard and are great.all this place needs is a lick of paint here and ther.night entertaintment isnt up to much to me its like that in most resorts.bet some realy loverly people around the pool /as all the brits are put in the jasmine part of the hotel.had no probs or issues in my 2 weeks ,and would have no prob in coming back to this loverly hotel which is a short walk to the centre of naama bay.all round top hoilday

Room Tip: room 2122 2126 i found loverly clean rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank kevinharrison90
Reviewed 7 July 2014

just online to check out if this was available again for our pre Christmas holidays will be our 6th time to this hotel and have always found all staff very helpful and as you can see have been to Egypt before about 10 times but have returned to this hotel time after time we meet up with friends we have meet at this hotel so roll on holidays cant wait to get back don't listen or take it lightly what other say go and make up your own mind REMEMBER we all have different tastes

Room Tip: rooms on first floor are great and so long as they are not to far from the stairs
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cathy b
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Just got back from our second stay at the jasmine club. And read to many reviews on here about people complaining. If you want 5 star then pay 5 star prices. This is a 3 star hotel with 5 star staff. Sure the hotel needs work the main pool especially needs a new coat of paint.(which is getting done later in the year) but the pool man had our towels out every day. The staff in the restaurant even recognised us from our previous visit which amazed us both. So attentive yes there working for tips but shows us Brits a thing or two about about customer services. There were a lot of Russians there this time most of which were unbelievably rude with table manners of swine.
Foxy and mido tried there best to keep you entertained during the day by the pool. At night foxy was really good on nights out( got me into the foam party at pacha even though I'm not one of the beautiful people) although the daytime entertainment needs rethinking maybe more sports? Pool parties etc.
On too Nama bay yes you'll get asked by every other person to drink in there bar etc but a polite no thanks does the trick.
All in all can't wait to go back

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple