Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort
US$132
US$568
US$511
  • Pool
Iberotel Palace(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$134
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Il Mercato Hotel & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$102
Movenpick.com
US$151
US$54
US$69
  • Pool
Falcon Hills Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$68
US$64
2,783 results
All reviewsthai restaurantcafe fresconaama bayclub roomfishsea viewprivate beachfour seasonsbeach restauranthalf boardcoral reefkids clubeach eveningspecial thankssoft drinksscuba divingshuttle bus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I felt I needed to make a review on here as I am sick of seeing such ridiculas an slanderous comments about this hotel. Claire P and Ceri couldn't be further from the truth. I've stayed her twice, once with my family an the second time my boyfriend joined us. The hotel is absolutely amazing! The grounds, the rooms, the food and more importantly, the staff are fantastic!! I'm 24 year old female and at the time of my visit, I had bleach blonde hair. Some of the male staff were fascinated by my hair and often complimented me on it. NEVER at any point were they 'invasive' or 'perverse' towards me, nor did I feel uncomfortable around them. I found all the staff, male and female amazing and they couldn't do enough for you!
I suggest in the future Claire P that when you unpack your underwear in a hotel, you actually put it away in the wardrobes/drawers provided and not left for all to see. By the sounds of it, you didn't do that on this trip.
10/10 amazing in every way!!! Can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank VTaylor08
Emad F, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us through TripAdvisor.

Your generous compliments about our grounds, guestroom, and our restaurants are much appreciated. We are delighted to know that we were able to provide a relaxing stay for you.

Your referral is our biggest compliment and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh very soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is by far a great and an Enjoyable resort to visit. I have had a great fun with my wife and children. Our standards and expectations are high, but in this resort we did not find anything to complain about. the resort is very well designed, the view from the rooms are great, the three swimming pools along with the slider give opportunity for all visitors to find the right place they want to be, the sea is wonderful and give the chance to enjoy some excellent snorkling with great and colorful fish that you cannot even see at the Tiran island, the personnel everywhere in the resort strive to give you the best service without any expectations, and finally, for the breakfast lovers, the varieties are awsome and delicious, along with the enjoyabe view. in short, it is a great resort and we will surely come back. Do not miss the Sala Thai restaurant during your visit.

Room Tip: most of the rooms are ideally located, since they most benefit of the sea view. upper floor rooms are always better though.
4  Thank Safouen

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about our Standards, facilities, activities and dining experiences are much appreciated. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the hotel team.

We look forward to your next visit to Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This hotel is full of pervy men.
The staff spent the majority of their shift in my room rearranging my knickers and other underwear in my room and used any excuse to jump at the opportunity to come into my room with me! Some how I don't think contractors need to carry out work past 7pm on an evening!!!
If you are a young female do not visit this hotel without a suitable body guard. Men would make comments at me/to me/ about me as I would walk from my room to the main reception daily!!! I had several men confess their love for me, tell me they missed me and hiss and whistle.
I agree with everything Ceri from London has written in her review. Raymond you would not understand because you are not a young female.
This holiday was nothing but hard work at the Hyatt, from extra expenses always added due to miscalculations, missing underwear, general ignorance from reception staff it was a pain.
I've never felt so violated from walking around a hotel complex in all my life.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
21  Thank Claire P

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and we deeply regret the unpleasant experience you have recounted about your visit. Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment you and your lady partner have encountered. Your comments have been shared with the relevant departments to ensure such experiences do not occur again.

Your patronage is highly valued and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you and your lady partner better in the future. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We have just returned after our 8th visit to the Hyatt in Sharm. This trip we stayed in a Regency Club sea front room with fantastic views. The hotel was as good as ever, it feels like we are returning to our holiday home. The staff are friendly, polite and cannot do enough for you - over the years they have become our friends. It was particularly lovely to see occupancy rates at 100 % and the hotel buzzing with people. Our special thanks to Hany in the Azure lounge and Starz bar, Hany in Cascades and the Souk and Pool Butlers Tawfik and Shaban. Can't wait to return again soon. Would definitely recommend for total relaxation.

4  Thank AllsWand
Emad F, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with your family and that we were able to provide a comfortable experience for you. We appreciate your kind comments about our services and facilities. Our staff will be very motivated by your positive comments.

We hope to welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh !

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is a Great Hotel actually; the most significant parts about the hotel are three things:
1-Amazing and maybe one of the best Corals sites for snorkeling
2-Delicious buffet and specially the Deserts.
3-Perfect Landscape
I have actually enjoyed my stay at this hotel, as the above three things were actually amazing, as it’s also worth to mention that the rooms were nice too.
The only thing that disappointed me, is that I have kind of forgotten a piece of electronics called “Samsung All share” that I have used to connect my phone with the room TV, and when I tried to call lost and found after my checkout, it took me about 6 calls and an entire week to have someone to actually search for the lost item or give me a feedback if it was found or lost. In the end It was not found at all, which is actually strange cause I have forgotten it connected to the back of the TV which makes it actually hard to be seen by anyone that does not know it is already their or for a normal room guest to notice it specially that the device is very small. Anyhow this was a minor issue.

Room Tip: Rooms at the right side of the hotel are near the beach and have a nice view

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about our landscape, coral reef and dining experiences are much appreciated. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the hotel team. I have also communicated your feedback about the lost & found to the HK team.

We look forward to your next visit to Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh.