Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$100
Hotels.com
US$151
US$69
US$568
US$511
  • Pool
Club Reef Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
US$162
US$84
US$216
US$173
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$69
  • Pool
Il Mercato Hotel & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Dive Inn Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$15
2,728 results
All reviewsdolce vitaanimation teammain poolgreat holidaybar staffwater polonaama baybig thanksaqua parkspecial thankspool barthemed nightsegyptian nightsecond homesomething for everyonekids clubpool view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Just got back from our 2nd holiday at Kiroseiz Parkland. The staff are great they can' t do enough for you. The animation team work very hard and made our hol especially David and Chico we had some great fun with them and they both made a big fuss of my 2 girls and chucked me in the pool occasionally! Food is good the Atrium restaurant is for the British and is a lot better than the other 2 restaurants wich is for mainly Egyptian and Russian guests who can be very rude, pushy and generally messy. Rooms are dated but kept clean and any problems we had were dealt wich quickly. We did have problems getting sunbeds and had to get up early to ensure we had them and occassinally we had problems with arabic children just using your beds and going through your bags. The hotel itself is great just spoilt by the Russians who are generally rude pushy and think they are superior.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank kath l
Xperience_Management, General Manager at Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Kath,

Many thanks for the review and I’m delighted you had such a good time with the exception of a certain group of people. I’m sorry if you were uncomfortable so if you were to return to us I would suggest you check the public holidays of these other countries so that your holidays do not coincide.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We were in a party of 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and 6...
We arrived on 28th July so just caught the end of the Egyptians holiday season if you like...
The hotel itself is nice, our first room was terrible and we would not wash our dogs in the bath there and the doors did not lock properly but eventually the following day we managed to upgrade our room, at a cost I might add of approx £70 in total so beware that if they give you a bad room it's worth asking to change. We were given a complimentary late checkout and had the room till 5pm.
You can't fault the staff and the Thomas Cook team who work there are great especially the guys in the kids club. They are a credit to Thomas Cook and I would have any one of them working in my business anytime.
The holiday was expensive but it's an expensive time of year so you can expect it.
I would return to this hotel but it would be nice to see a cleaner children's pool!!!

Room Tip: If you are families ask for the family themed room ( they have recently been decorated) the great thing is that they are on the ground floor and the kids have an area outside to play
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Caroline R
Xperience_Management, General Manager at Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for the review and for the nice comments and I’m glad you liked the upgrade and appreciated all the hard work done by the Thomas Cook team.

All the pools are regularly cleaned and maintained and the children’s pool especially is monitored frequently. However, if we need to, we will step up the patrols to ensure that all is well.

It’s been lovely hosting you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Myself, my husband and my 2 boys, aged 8 and 13 came back to Kiroseiz this August for the second time and would return again and again. We stayed in a family room on the Aqua wing and once again were very pleased with the spacious and clean accommodation. The bar staff were extremely friendly and attentive, especially Magdy, Simon, Sam, Reda and Carlos. We were waited on hand and foot!! The reception staff and management were very helpful and resolved any queries we had immediately.The Animation Team were outstanding. Chico, Davide, Dan, Zoe, lauren and Marsha were friendly and welcoming. Chico, Davide and Dan kept the children busy through the day with Water Polo and various activities and were great!! One of the reasons we returned again this year was because of Chico and Davide's hospitality. The Animation team wouldn't be the same without them!! Thank you for a wonderful holiday.
From Natasha and Gary Davison

Room Tip: If you have children the Family Rooms on the Aqua wing are great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gary D

Dear Natasha & Gary,

I’m so pleased your second trip here was such a great success and that there will be a lot more visits to come.

The Animation are worth their weight in gold aren’t they as they spend so much time keeping the kids entertained and if the kids are happy, usually the parents are too.

So thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you want the same room next time, email ahead with your booking details and we’ll do our best to help.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Myself, husband and three children ages 11 to 15 visited this resort between 25/07/14 and 07/08/14. Overall we had a lovely relaxing time and were fairly impressed with the resort, especially the staff, I would say the resort is more of a European 3.5 to 4 star. We arrived late evening, after a 15 minute transfer from the airport and were greeted by very friendly reception staff who informed us that the restaurant was open for food if we were hungry. This was welcome as it was quite late and normally restaurants would not be open this late. We were taken to our room (room 2069), which was two bedroomed and had a lounge area and kitchenette. The air conditioning was not working in the two bedrooms, after a quick call to reception, someone from maintenance was soon knocking on our door and sorted the air conditioning out for us very quickly. One of the remotes was missing batteries and the other unit was set on a timer. I then managed to lock us out of the combination safe, again after another call, someone from security arrived and reset it for me. The first night was quite uncomfortable for my husband, the bedrooms only had two beds in each and there was a small sofa bed in the lounge area, intended for a child. Unfortunately none of our children wanted to sleep on their own, so it fell on my husband to try and sleep on it unsuccessfully, followed by an equally unsuccessful nights sleep for me the following evening! After speaking to our cleaners on the third day about it, we came back after a day by the pool to find a third proper bed in the childrens bedroom, wonderful. We heard other people complaining about their rooms, but the only complaint I had about ours was that the view wasn't the best!
I thought the resort itself was nicely laid out and seemed to have good accessibility for anyone in a wheel chair. The first couple of days were tainted by some guests deficating in various different pools, which on one day resulted in 3 of the pools being closed, not great when it was approximately 45 degrees! However the hotel did seem to react quite quickly to this and put notices up everywhere and I can only assume spoke to that particular nationality on arrival as I only heard of it happening once more while we were there. We mostly used the dolphin pool, a quiet pool, which the staff tried very hard to maintain, the main pool and the waterpark area was used by the children most days and they didn't seem to have any complaints. We checked out the waterpark area on the first day and were satisfied that it was safe and seemed to be lifeguarded. As I said we (adults) mostly stayed by the Dolphin Pool and we had very little problem getting beds, there was only one day when we missed out and we had been on a trip earlier in the day. One morning we overslept and didn't go down to the pool until 10am and still managed to get beds! We did see the pool man take belongings off the beds a couple of times when they were left empty for too long, which makes a refreshing change.
At the Atrium, the food was satisfactory, there were chips served most nights for those people who are a bit fussy. The themed nights were quite good. Fresh pasta and pizza were cooked
every night, with fresh eggs and omlettes in the morning at the same station. The snack bar was used by the children most days, offering something different every day. We discovered at the end of our trip that @Nathan's was open during the period the snack bar was closed and served hot dogs, burgers etc. which were really tasty. I'm not sure that many people realised that you could eat there at lunch time as it always seemed fairly empty, as I said I wish we'd realised earlier. The snack bar in my opinion was under staffed for the best part of our holiday and always had an enormous queue, although I did note on our last day there was actually two people serving, which meant the queues went down a lot quicker.
While we were there we used the professional photographers for some really lovely family photos, I was very pleased with the results. We also booked trips to the Cleo Water Park and the submarine trip. The Cleo Water Park was not very impressive unfortunately, we did spend the day there, but the children were very dissappointed with the rides and I would not recommend it, it might have been better for younger children. The submarine trip however I would recommend, especially if you have anyone in the family that doesn't want to go snorkelling. I was impressed with the whole trip and we saw lots of fish and coral. The trip itself lasted about 1.5 hours.
Our third trip I would also recommend, we booked with Pyramid Diving Centre, the reps Obama and Ali D were really nice guys and explained everything throughly and professionally. We were picked at 7.50am and taken about 10 minutes down the road to the marina, there was a bit of a delay while the paperwork was sorted and to be honest that was a bit of a pain. There was no shelter or seats for those waiting and in the temperatures it would have been nice to have some sort of shade, so get that sorted guys and this would then be an absolutely amazing experience. The staff on the yacht were lovely, very helpful and made sure everyone was safe and comfortable, both on board and in the sea. Rings were always taken into the sea for less confident swimmers and life jackets were provided if required. I suffer from sea sickness, but I was absolutely fine. The snorkelling was amazing and if you wanted to try a dive, the staff went down with you in a two to one ratio. There were three stops altogether, each one was wonderful and the three of us that did it throughly enjoyed it. Two of the children remained on board while we were snorkelling and were well looked after. Lunch was provided and there were plenty of soft drinks for the whole day. We got back to the hotel about 4.30pm. Photos were taken by their underwater photographer and we purchased the disc, very impressed and well worth the £20 for the dvd. The trip is definitely worth doing.
There was evening entertainment every night, the animation team did try very hard and there was a kids disco, which was good for the younger children. It would have been nice to see a few more professional acts and by saying that I'm not having a dig at the animation team, some of the "professional" acts were really not that good.
We visited the Old Market one evening using the limo service in the hotel mall. This was really good fun, the only drawback was that we only gave ourselves two hours which was definitely not long enough, I was expecting there to be a lot of hassling but it wasn't too bad at all and if you said no thank you and kept walking you weren't bothered again. There are an enormous amount of stalls selling a huge variety of things and haggling was really good fun, the children were actually much better at it than either myself or my husband. The taxis came back for us exactly when we had asked them to, so it made the whole evening really enjoyable, I would recommend a visit and for longer than two hours, lots going on not just shopping. Having been to the Old Market, it also became apparent that the prices of the shops in the hotel mall are actually very reasonable, so if you want to buy anything from there, don't think that you could be getting ripped off, it isn't the case.
On the whole I think this hotel seems to be refreshingly pro-active, if you have a problem or complaint take it to the management and I am sure it would be addressed. After reading reviews on trip advisor of some of the complaints before we went, they seem to have been sorted by the time we got there. And changes were implimented whilst we were there, e.g. the pool defication, which lets face it the hotel staff can't actually control!
The staff everywhere were very friendly and helpful, they just couldn't do enough for you, making our holiday absolutely unforgettable, a special mention to our cleaners, Harry and Hamed for all the little touches in our room and their help with the extra bed, Mina and Kerelos who kept us supplied in drinks all day by the Dolphin Pool and too many others to mention. Thank you to everyone there for giving us a truely relaxing break, we would definitely return, maybe a different time of the year when it's a bit cooler!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Selina M
Xperience_Management, General Manager at Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Selina,

Thank you so much for this detailed and comprehensive review of your stay and it really is so useful for the future guests to read as you include a lot of detail about your excursions too.

I’m so pleased that you all enjoyed your time with us and that overall you had a “truly relaxing break” and for that I am delighted. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I travelled with my husband and 3 children aged 11, 14 and 16.
On arriving at our rooms we had a problem with the air conditioning not working. We were offered room upgrades for a small price but preferred to stay in our original room so they quickly fixed our problem and gave us a late 3 pm check out for free for our inconvenience.

The food was absolutely perfect at breakfast lunch and dinner. the service from the waiters was also excellent. We made a small tip at our first tip into the dining room and the same waiter seated and served us during our stay and on the last day we went back and tipped him rewardingly. The pools were lovely and provided some daytime entertainment such as water polo or aqua aerobics.

The Cleaner in our room provided us with extra water daily and the most excellent towel displays on our beds. We made him a small tip on the first day and a bigger tip on leaving. During our stay we used one dollar note for tipping. Towels were provided at the poolside but we took our own to so we could use alongside which was handy when grabbing the early morning sunbeds. We used the free bus service to the sister Hotel and went snorkelling in the red sea. This was a FREE activity and I am glad we didn't waste hundreds of pounds on a boat trip. Boat trips are offered around the hotel at a fraction of the price to what they are being offered by the holiday reps, Don't book anything in haste!
I would recommend this holiday to others and I would take myself and family back there again.

The only problem I had was that the Egyptians on holiday at the same hotel thought it was okay to let their children use the pool as a toilet. This only happened in the pool we were using once but I know the other pools were being shut early because of this. When it happened in our pool it was dealt with quickly but a notice for people not to use that pool would have been good as people knowingly kept getting into that part of the pool. All in all it was a very good holiday fantastic food stunning weather.

Room Tip: Pool views are beautiful
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy Tink F

Dear Tracy,

Many thanks for the lovely review and I’m so pleased you all had such a wonderful time with us and hopefully it won’t be the last.

The staff here do a great job so I’m pleased that you recognised their hard work and were well served by them throughout your holiday.

We did have a few instances of little “accidents” in the pool and we did put signs up after we cleared the pool but perhaps some people just didn’t see them. It’s important not to go into the pool for a certain period after because the very powerful chemicals work to kill all the bacteria and then dissipate into the atmosphere leaving the pool fit for use again. Guests would be notified at this point.

But there were so many other things to do and I'm glad you got out and about to see the sights too.

It has been great having you with us and we look forward to the next time.