Stayed here for a week in April 2014. I cannot fault the staff for making our stay great. Moroccan-esq décor hotel. It’s approximately 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from Naama Bay and Soho Square. The hotel has it’s own private beach which has 24 hour security and is clean. There are 2 big pools and 1 child pool. A diving centre and the beach also has a separate section for you to dive into where fish and corals were visible. A spa and gym are also available.
The room (1001) was spacious, had a pool view and was close to everything. Upon arrival there were a few bugs in the room and bathroom but once we notified the hotel of the issue this was resolved and no more bugs were seen thereon after. Two large bottles of water are provided in the room everyday. The room was cleaned by Abood who made fab towel animals everyday and was happy to help in anyway possible.
The private beach has a lovely view overlooking Tiran island and you can see a Russian shipwreck in the distance. There is a diving point on the beach for you to see fish/corals without having to go far/on an excursion. Maher was fantastic and looked after us from putting our towels out every morning to making us smile during the day. Oscar the camel often wonders the beach and you are able to take camel rides.
The animation team were all such a great friendly bunch who definitely added to our stay, full of positivity and smiles all day long. They offer you several activities to join in during the day and in the evenings. Ahmed the animations manager was generous enough to take us out to see the markets too.
Nothing was too much for any of the staff. They are all friendly and very attentive to you as individuals ensuring we were enjoying our stay. Katy and Ahmed dealt with issues fast and efficiently.
Food is always available (pizzas, chips and burgers during the day if you miss breakfast etc). There’s plenty of food choices but as a vegetarian I struggled. Once I’d spoken to Katy.. this was resolved. Mohammed would prepare meals to suit me. So if you have any dietary requirements they will cater for your needs without a second thought. Russian guests can be overwhelming at meal times and lack manners but once you get used to ignoring it.. it's no longer a problem.
Would recommend this hotel to family/friends (all ages) and to those who want a fun, relaxing and family friendly holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Belvedere has direct and exclusive access to Montaza Beach in Sharm El- Sheikh, making this five-star resort the ideal place for your luxury holiday in Egypt. It is just 10 km from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and about 20 km from Sharm El-Sheikh town centre. The resort combines an impressive range of features and facilities, atmospherically styled with touches of traditional Arabian-Moroccan architecture. Jaz Belvedere has been certified to ISO 14001:2004, the Internationally recognised regime that assures first class management of environmental impact. Jaz Belvedere is unquestionably an outstanding luxury holiday resort in Sharm El-Sheikh and one of the finest luxury hotels in Egypt. Attentive individual service, high quality, daily entertainment programmes and unforgettable opportunities for diving in one of the most beautiful underwater environments in the world, adds to Jaz Belvedere's charm and vibrant ambience. Hotel facilities include a selection of restaurants serving light and healthy cuisine with a local and International flair that will satisfy the appetite of any gourmet. You can be as active or relaxed as you choose with a selection of leisure activities including table tennis, floodlit tennis courts (charged extra), beach volleyball and a fully equipped fitness centre, and beachfront pools, bustling bars and the Mazazik Discotheque, shopping facilities and a PADI diving centre (courses charged extra). Wireless internet access in public areas (charged extra) will help keep you in touch while an in-house doctor is on hand to deal with any medical problems. A 24-hour concierge service will cater to your every need, no matter what time of day and a laundry service will keep you fresh and you can relax knowing that your children will be royally entertained at the Kids Club with their own playground area and freshwater swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia and Prestigia so you can book your Jaz Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Belvedere Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Jaz Belvedere Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol y Mar Belvedere