Just back from another visit to ghazala gardens . This hotel has some of the most helpful staff we have ever known.From the general manager, reception,guest relations, porters, food and beveridge,maintenance, cleaning, beach and lifeguard and anyone else I may have forgotten are a credit to Red sea hotels. Certainly Ramez (general manager) and Jane and Bianca (guest relations) could not have been more helpful or efficient.
The rooms are somewhat dated but the hotel makes up for this in other ways ie 3 a la carte restaurants you can visit as often as you wish, you also get plates that are hot and a good selection of food in the buffet restaurants. The hotel beach across the road is in the best location in Naama bay where you can also snorkel without having to use a pontoon.
We asked for and got a quiet room and heard no noise whatsoever at night.
I am concerned that this review may encourage too many people to book this hotel next year and we may not be able to secure a reservation !
Many thanks to everyone at Ghazala gardens particularly Ramez, Bianca and Jane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt