“Fab hoilday !!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sharm El Sheikh
Ghazala Gardens Hotel
Ranked #86 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 12 May 2014

After reading previous reviews on this hotel I went on my holiday feeling anxious. The hotel is lovely especially grounds and pool areas, my room was basic but I had everything I needed for the short time I was in there and was cleaned thoroughly everyday with fresh towels for bathroom and beach daily.
The food was average but far better than expected always something available for all tastes. The only complaint was on the last night when visiting the Brazilian restaurant the food smelt and tasted funny and was Luke warm in temperature.
The staff at the hotel are mostly friendly and willing to help any way they can especially Tina. I requested a extra pillow after the first night and received one straight away. Animation team are friendly but can be quite annoying at times when trying to relax by pool I understand they were just doing their jobs but many times didn't get the hint that I wasn't interested in a chat.
The hotel is in a excellent location walking distance for nightlife and shops and for roughly £4 can get a taxi to soho square which I highly recommend anyone to visit.
I had a lovely relaxed holiday here I would definitely return !!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Ctruman
Write a ReviewReviews (1,805)

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Booked last minute. Was pleasantly surprised. Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel clean and in a really pretty setting. Although the hotel was quiet, the animation staff worked really hard to try to get people involved in activities. They were a really pleasant bunch. I had a medical problem while there and the doctors were fantastic. Without their attention, my holiday would have been ruined. Thank you guys. Would definitely visit this hotel again. Have recommended it to friends already.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karyn S
GMOffice, Guest Realtion at Ghazala Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Karyn,

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our aim of ensuring your holiday to be fantastic. May I thank you once again for your feedback,and recommendation, and it is our pleasure to welcome you back at Ghazala Gardens Hotel in the very near future.
Our Warmest Regards From Sharm El Sheikh.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

had such a great time! food was lovely could always find something to eat. A big thanks to the animation team, special mention to Danielle and Camilla lovely girls always trying to get people to participate in activities and always came over for a chat! will deffinately return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank becky28688
GMOffice, Guest Relation at Ghazala Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Becky,

On behalf of the Ghazala Team we would like to thank you for your 5 star review and for sharing your wonderful feedback.
We are happy to know that we succeeded your expectations and you enjoyed our hotel and facilities.
Thank you also for your special mention to our Animation team who will be delighted to hear from you.
We will look forward to welcome you back to sunny Sharm El Sheikh and to Ghazala Gardens Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had always wanted to visit Egypt. After a recent split with my partner i decided to follow my dream and book a holiday. After reading the reviews on this website I booked a holiday for two weeks at the Ghazala Gardens. I have just returned from this holiday and had such an amazing experience i wanted to relay this to future travelers.
The food was amazing and always readily available. The location was beautiful and the hotel staff were always friendly and welcoming.
I would also like to thank the animation team with a special mention to Danielle and Camilla. I informed these two that I was travelling alone and they were both very understanding, recommending activities i could participate in. Also their knowledge of the area was a big help. The whole team, especially these two, were very approachable and would frequently stop for a chat.
I would seriously recommend this hotel and if you do go there, seek out the animation team, especially Danielle and Camilla if you can and you'll have an amazing holiday.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank JonJones3187
Reviewed 6 May 2014

ust returned from this hotel after a great week in the sun. We had read some bad reviews so we were abit skeptical in coming. What aload of rubbish the reviews were. Our room was lovely , always clean every day , cleaner was excellent. They could improve a little bit on the food but we always managed to find something to eat every night. Would just like to mention the new animation team in the hotel which include English girl Danielle , alex , Camilla , valentine and vova. These guys work really hard to get people participating in the activities which they do . They do a great job bearing in mind that there is not a lot of guests at the moment. We would deffinately return to this hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
GMOffice, Guests Relation at Ghazala Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Hi there Scott.

Thank you for your kind recognition of our Hotel, and Animation team where your comments will be passed onto them each personally.We are very happy to know the Animation provided you a bit of personal care to make you feel both relaxed and just let you enjoy your holiday.
We do hope we will have the pleasure to see you again soon.
Ghazala Gardens Hotel.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Just returned from a week staying at the Ghazala Gardens. I was concerned by some of the recent reviews but my concerns were unfounded. The pool and garden areas are absolutely fantastic. I thought the food and drinks were very good. The room we were allocated needs to be refurbished but was acceptable. The majority of the staff were really friendly and did make our holiday special. A special mention to Shabin (Fountain Restaurant), a really friendly and helpful guy. The hotel had really low occupancy because Germans are not flying to Sharm El Sheikh at this time which was very bad for the hotel but great for the guests. I have stayed at three other hotels in Sharm El Sheikh and I prefer the Ghazala Gardens. One issue is the lack of bottled water, you are given a one and a half litre bottle to last you two days. After speaking to Jane at Guest Relation we were given a bottle a day. I don’t think there should be a restriction, especially on an all inclusive holiday. Jane and Tina (Guest Relations) are very hard working and caring, a credit to the hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Just returned from my holiday in Sharm El Sheikh. I enjoyed my time on the beach during the day with the animation team and at night at Ghazala gardens with different shows which all kept me very entertained - thank you guys you made my holiday. Also a big thank to the rest of the staff there, all of you very so kind! I ate great and tasty food everyday and I always found the hotel so clean. The hotel has a really good location as it's only 5 mins walk from the center of Naama Bay. I will give it 5 out of 5 stars and I wiuld really like to go back especially to spend an active holiday wth the animation team. A small advise, get a room with pool view :-)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo