After reading previous reviews on this hotel I went on my holiday feeling anxious. The hotel is lovely especially grounds and pool areas, my room was basic but I had everything I needed for the short time I was in there and was cleaned thoroughly everyday with fresh towels for bathroom and beach daily.
The food was average but far better than expected always something available for all tastes. The only complaint was on the last night when visiting the Brazilian restaurant the food smelt and tasted funny and was Luke warm in temperature.
The staff at the hotel are mostly friendly and willing to help any way they can especially Tina. I requested a extra pillow after the first night and received one straight away. Animation team are friendly but can be quite annoying at times when trying to relax by pool I understand they were just doing their jobs but many times didn't get the hint that I wasn't interested in a chat.
The hotel is in a excellent location walking distance for nightlife and shops and for roughly £4 can get a taxi to soho square which I highly recommend anyone to visit.
I had a lovely relaxed holiday here I would definitely return !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt