This was our fifth time at Ghazala Gardens and after reading some of the comments before we went on the 8th of May we were a little concerned about some of the bad things people had written on your site about the hotel. These poor comments were soon proved to be wrong when we were met by Jayne from guest relations and our very good friend Mr Raouf who had come back from vacation to see us this is what makes this hotel special to us all the staff make you feel so welcome it is just like home from home.The food is the best we have had in our five visits thanks to Marcos the executive chef who is trying improve the menus.The room boys did their job to the usual high standard and were polite and helpful as they have been in the past.We have already booked to go back in December but hope we will be able to return before then. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt