Excellent hotel , rooms very basic but very clean
My main concern was the photographer walking around trying to get you to have a photo shoot on the night with nice background, he said we don't have to buy if we don't like and we can buy as many as we wanted or as little as we wanted.
Throughout the shoot he was very full on with the poses etc making comments he probably should have kept to himself , made us feel very uncomfortable telling us to kiss and pose in strange ways,
When it came to buying the photos he wanted 120£ Yes English money for 20 photos 6x4 prints we surprisingly decided against this and requested we just buy one photo to which he replied with 'NO GO AWAY YOUVE WASTED MY TIME IM NOT SELLING YOU ONE PHOTO YOU EITHER BUY 3 or more it none , we were in shock by the way he just flipped , we walked away and he just continues to stare at us across the room I've never felt so intimidated in my life
He's a horrible man so please don't give him your business !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt