My stay at Ghazala Gardens was beyond satisfactory. I had never been to Sharm or indeed Egypt before and I almost certainly will be back.
We were initially given a room with air conditioning that wasn't great and after a couple of attempts to fix it we were moved rooms without any fuss, the air conditioning in the second room was brilliant and we had no further problems.
I found the variation of food and restaurants pleasing and was never short of a new dish to try. The atmosphere within the hotel was warm and friendly.
The staff cheerfully work around the clock and go out of their way to make you feel at home, you can't fault them. They are tireless and always charming, a real asset to the hotel. They have a great sense of humour and really were a huge bonus to an already joyful holiday.
I was unfortunate to arrive in Egypt with infected insect bites acquired in England and after speaking with Jane, Guest Relations she introduced me to the hotel doctor, Dr Rafik. He was caring, kind, thorough and couldn't do enough for my wellbeing. It was a real pleasure to meet him, should he ever decide to open a practice in the UK I would be one of the first to register as his patient. A complete gentleman who seemed genuinely concerned that I was restored to full health under his care - I, of course, was.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay at Ghazala Gardens again and can't wait to return to Sharm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt