I stayed at the hotel with my sister and parents in Nov-Dec '09. I could not fault the place at all. For my parents it was their second time staying at Ghazala Gardens but my sister and I tagged along to this one and were pleasantly surprised.
The staff at the hotel could not do enough for you from the moment we got there until the moment we left. My parents are already friends with some of the staff from their first visit and were over the moon that they had remebered them from 2 years ago! We spent the day at the Italian bar where we were constantly looked after (in a subtle way) by waiter Khaled and pool boys Abdou & Mahmood always with a smile and a wee chat! Rasha (girl from spa) would offer you treatments and there after just come over to see how your day was going!
Our rooms were forver spotless, even with the mess of shoes clothes and make up a pair 23 & 26 year old girls can create our cleaner worked wonders! Worked beyond his requirements with a smile!
We attended the spa on a few occasions which was fabulous so relaxing, comforting and helpfull, well worth a visit or 5!!
For meals we mostly ate in the buffet restraunts (we ate out a few times as after 2 weeks it became slightly repetative) but the staff were so wonderful and funny! We drank in the evening in the Ghazala garden cafe which was my favourite place in the hotel, the staff (now great friends of ours) are so attentive, friendly and respectful. Mohamed (Super Mo), Mohamed Fathy (Shisha Mo) and Helmy (my dream haha!) a few stars amongst a great team. They made our holiday a pleasure. The guys in the mango bar (ahmed & no name & boss Imon) and the cheesey disco upstairs were hilarious too always keeping the small but fun party going!
To sum it all up..... The place is fantastic but the hotel and the staff are incredible!!
See you in 2010 x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt