The service we received was great. Due to the current political situation the hotel had only about 80 guests. We found the waiters to be very attentive and our glasses were never empty! We were all inclusive and this was excellent value.There was a good choice of food,both the mexican and italian restaurants are to be recommended,and we had a superb valentines meal for a small extra charge of £10 in the a la carte restaurant,the steak was superb. The main restaurant had a good choice considering the lack of guests and the wine and beer were very good.Lovely bread and pasta and burgers available for lunch breakfast good also. Most of the staff were very friendly apart from the boy that used to come in to do the lobby bar at midnight!
Our room was good we were upgraded to a junior suite which was large with a big balcony .Bathrooms need a bit of updating but otherwise all good.
Lovely selection of pools but water very cold even in the heated pool.
The beach is just over the road which i think would be very busy in the main season.There is a man to guide you across,the lifeguard on the beach is excellent and loungers are free.We did eat in the Gazala beach one lunchtime but the quality was poor so we used our own hotel.There is a drinks cabin on the beach for all inclusive guests.
Naama Bay is a nice area,you do run the gauntlet of the sellers but it is all good fun!
We had no problems with upset stomachs despite eating salads and having ice in drinks.We only drank and cleaned our teeth in bottled water and constantly washed hand and used alcohol gel especially after handling money.
The airport is awful lack of seating and high prices!
We would go back to both this hotel and Sharm for the weather and the friendly people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt