Me and my family went for 2 weeks , it was the best holiday i have been on so far , the staff could actually not do enough for us ,, every day they rang to see how we were doing, we only were disapointed in one thing because at dinner you could not sit indoors if you did not have long trousers you had to eat your dinner out side so if you go bring trousers with you,, and alot of people got sick probly because of food but i didnt get it luckly , and if you are booking trips book them with Luka you will see him durin your holiday.. we did and did not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt