It was my worst vacation ever… the hotel service became unbearable and they are intending to let you feel unhappy all the time. I will list some facts happened with my family and me to take care if you still intending to go to such Hotel.
1. We reached the hotel early in the morning it was 7:00 AM, they refused to give us the room or using the hotel utilities till 11:30 although the room was available, astonished enough the room was a single room has 3 beds instead of being a family room. I had to upgrade to get a decent family room can accommodate our family fairly.
2. Although the room is a family room and accommodating 4 persons at least, you will have only 2 small water bottles a day, if you asked for more it will be charged!!!
3. In as day while I am trying to get a table for breakfast, the hostess told me that the table is reserved for somebody else, when I am intending to leave the table I saw her telling other guests to come out of their table and get the table I left. When I asked her why she is doing so, she told me because they are foreigners can’t sit on the sun!!! I can’t believe that she told me to leave the table for someone else already had a table and the reason was that I am Egyptian so I can sit in the sun and foreigners can’t… This type of discrimination I never had before in Egypt or abroad.
4. In the last day I had to pay extra change for late checkout, although I was planning to leave the hotel at 10:30PM, they insist to have the room at 9:00PM and the all inclusive mark as well to not be able to use the hotel facility after 9:00PM.
I have to say that every time we had a problem Ahmed Abdel Meguid the resort manager is trying to solve it however the staff is not trained enough how to eliminate problems and mitigate guest frustration.
It worse to mention that the hotel is full of lepers and fly that is extremely annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures.For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt