Just back from 2 weeks at the Sierra Sharm El Sheik, our second time here, we had a great time everyone was so helpful and friendly they could'nt do enough for you. I mean everyone. Guests there always seem so friendly and talkative too, well most of them. The star among the staff is without doubt, Soby, he works so hard and charms everybody. The hotel backs on to Soho Square where there are so many attractions and restaurants that are part of the hotel all inclusive format. The rooms are cleaned and beds changed everyday. A big thankyou to Joseph, Emad, Ehab and Bishoy and so many more. Great location, great beach, really good food, very safe area. Great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures.For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt