Just back from a two week stay at the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh, our first time here. What a splendid holiday it was. The hotel was excellent and the all the staff from reception, waiters, bar men through to the cleaners and gardeners, were all fantastic. They all work extremely hard to make your holiday a wonderful experience. Throughout the area there was a lot of security staff everywhere both in all the hotels and around the Soho Square too. All helping to provide a safe environment. A shame the troubles have reduced the number of travellers as this is a great safe place to visit.
As already mentioned the staff were tremendous and really friendly, of particular mention is Ehab, Sobhy, Joseph, Sherif and Neha.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures.For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt