Just wanted to send a quick hello to the friendly staff at the Sierra Sharm.
My family and I are on our way on 2nd August and really can't wait to join you all. My family includes, the wife and 2 kids (7 and 4).
I have been reading the reviews since booking and have to say the hotel both looks and sounds fantastic.
Any helpful hints and tips would be welcomed as I make my final prep.
On past occassions families of 4 get squashed into small rooms with a bed thrown in, but this hotel looks to cater for all our needs.
The pool(s) looks out of this world and my oldest son and I can't wait to share a cola at the pool side bar. He is very excited by this :-)
Any way just wanted to thank you all for the comments as these have helped me in decided to choose the hotel.
Looking forward to meeting you all in a few weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures.For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt