We stayed here twice arriving very late on 16th May going to Cairo for 3 days in between and returning again from 22nd-26th. On arrival our details were taken and we were sent straight to dinner which given the late hour was very welcome. Then we were shown to our room which was a garden view 6529. The room was very clean with plenty of storage and a balcony, a great shower. Watch out for the mossies at night though we asked the conceirge who were only to happy to give us a zapper plug. The room did back on to the Soho Square stage and entertainment could be heard which didn't bother us it finishes early. The 2nd room we stayed in was a ground floor garden room and even bigger and better than the 1st. The staff were great always calling the room to check we were o.k and had gotten anything requested. The pools were great we opted for the quieter ones at the back no kids and a swim up bar ideal. Soho square was nice to wander round in the evening and the all inclusive drink is available in the Queen Vic and Fountain bar as well. When we returned from Cairo my partner was very ill the next morning nothing to do with the Sierra as we didn't have dinner there in the evening they were very good and had a doctor to the room in 20mins injections and tablets sorted him out. The food was very good with a variety of each meals it did get a bit repetitive for us but only because we missed a few nights inbetween and came back to the same themes we'd had before. It is obviously not the same as home but that is to be expected. We went on Ras Mohammed snorkelling trip was amazing. Watch out for Reps as they seem to overinflate price and insist their trip is best to take. We did look round the Savoy but far apreciated the friendliness and Smaller Sierra complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures.For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt