on reading the other reviews i cant believe that we have stayed in the same hotel! everyday people were complaining about the food- how repetitive it was, the best night being friday night as it was bbq night, which we thoroughly enjoyed. room service was poor, the childrens facilites were disgusting- grubby dirty and out dated,. i asked for some paper for my grandaughter to draw on and she was given a piece of paper that another child had used ! one of the reps even called one of the children a liar, a comment i certainly wouldnt have been happy with had the child been mine. fair enough the mini disco was enjoyed by the little ones but we never stayed past ten pm as then we we would be charged for drinks. if you wish to visit the restaurants you are also charged. we paid for an all inclusive holiday -and i have never on any other all inclusive holiday had to pay for any drinks or the use of the restaurants- this should all included in your package. despite having three people in our room we were only allowed two bottles of water and when i asked about this we were told this was the standard thing. to cap it all on the final day of our holiday we had to check out by 12pm, our wrist bands were cut off- we could pay for a room up until three pm. we were told we could have lunch up until three pm but then we had to pay. we wernt being picked up till nine pm and had to wait in the lobby.i think they seriously need to look at what an allinclusive holiday is as we have paid for our meals, drinks up until we are picked up. i will be looking on this site as everyone we spoke to a the hotel are going to complain as none of us enjoyed our stay as much as we should have. i know that you cant wxpect to go on holiday and be happy with everything but i have had all inclusive holidays before and this was the worst ever and has put us off coming back to egypt ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures.For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt