US$202
  • Pool
US$57
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$142
US$104
  • Free Breakfast
The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$290
US$240
US$59
  • Free Breakfast
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$143
US$79
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$155
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$138
US$67
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$264
Hyatt.com
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$511
  • Pool
All reviewsanimation teambeach barice creamdivingseaegyptsharkschefs
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great staff, very welcoming, warm & friendly place. Excellent room view
Loved the seclusion & quiet of this resort and swimming in the reef was great too
Wish they had a more Egyptian cuisine, it was more adapted to western tastes as we like to taste the local foods we were a bit disappointed
Overall a wonderful experience & highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BilalAhmad
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This was one of the worse hotels I have ever stayed in, I have been to Egypt before in the same resort and this hotel (melia sharm) was the worse although the view was nice. As soon as we walked in we were given a very old tired looking room, I had paid for 3 beds but got 2 and a smaller room than what I had booked. When I asked why I was given 1 less bed they told me I would have to pay for another bed. The shower Handel was broken and when I asked them to fix it, they said they would get it done I waited 9 days before 5 men decided to challenge this broken of shower Handel which was dangerous for my 2 young children I had. The phone wasnt working. The toilet was dirty and so was the bowl that had not been cleaned for the 2 weeks I had been their. The balcony chair was shredded. The fan cover was hanging off which allowed 3 lizards into the room. Finally this was fixed which took once again 5 men to fix it. But when they had left they left what I would call plaster and paint clippings on the floor the cleaner didn't seem to want to clean it for 3 days. The bedding was changed with someone else's blood stains on mine and my sons pillow. When I called the manager to tell him. He apologised and said he was a new cleaner (we had 4 different cleaners in 2 weeks) the toilet seat was broken the door hanger was broken and hanging off the light was hanging off in the bathroom. One of the cleaners took our clothes to be washed without consent and when my husband asked him. He said he would do a good price he didn't seem to understand we didn't want them washing. When we finally got it back 6 underwears and a top it was coming to £15. The beds aren't comfortable. The food was the same every night with different names to it. We all got poorly with it and it was the inky place we ate in. Also this was meant to be all inclusive ( which is not true) the only time you get ice scream is between 16:00 -17:00. One staff called Mina walks around with a chip on his shoulder he came to me 5 times within 1 hr telling me I wasn't allowed to take my glass of the bar area. I found him to be very arrogant and rude. The pool was dirty for the first 9 days but that changed a few days before I came back as the hotel only had around 300 people in it. And around 150 the day I came back. Thomas cook rep their was nice but wasn't very informative or helpful when I told him about the problems I was facing. Me and my partner went their for our wedding anniversary but all this did was make us argue. Also if you like to stay in the hotel this is perfect but if you like to go for a walk to the shops unfortunately you can't because their are no shops nearby. You have to catch a taxi everywhere to Nama bay it costs £20 return and to Soho it is £15 return. The entertainment is very poor. Also the problem which I faced the most was my door card not working (6 times) which was very annoying as my son and daughter who had got a bad stomachs from the food couldn't enter the room so we had to rush them to the lobby which was at the other end of the hotel ( we were in room 6207) the first time the card didn't work we phoned for the hallway and wouldn't leave because we thought someone was In our room it took 45 minutes for someone to come and say their was a technical problem with that lock which still wasn't sorted when we came back.
I have all the pictures to prove this is a rubbish and poor hotel I would only give it a 3* and that's being generous.
On the other hand thier were some members of staff who were excellent and made the stay worthwhile they were Ahmed from the shisha place. Omar who I think is the cashier. Hassan, Abdulla and kerem from the beauticians. Also the pool staff were brilliant.
I won't recommend going to this hotel. However I went in 3 excursions and met guests who stayed at the Baron hotel who seemed to really enjoy the hotel, they got free haircuts if needed also free laundry and their was a different theme night for food. On the day of departure I noticed how some of the staff had lined up to wave thier guests off they looked immaculate. I wish we had booked thier.
I have stayed insharm before at hotel grand azure which I would highly recommend.
Finally my list can go on but I will stop here.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Hina-jamil
Reviewed 29 July 2013

well where do you start we got back from melia sharm good times but entertainment was poor but the bar staff made up for this, food was ok, Sherif Hotel Catering Manager was very good and Ramadan was also excellenet. Bar Staff was a total knock-out, credit to the Hotel, Mina and Emed was brill.
View was good from Hotel, Sea was warm and clear full of fish.
Hotel rooms was clean and tidy. Room 3106, cleaner was excellent.
Only downside to this holiday was the entertainment was very poor, all in all it was a good holiday.

Room Tip: Ask for a soft mattress.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob P
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This was our first time to Egypt and we couldn't have picked a better hotel to stay at! Beautiful place, absolutely amazing views, especially from our hotel room balcony (room 4205). We had a view of the gardens, the swimming pools and the beach and sea! The hotel room was cleaned everyday, the only problem was that there wasn't anywhere to put any wet towels/clothes to dry. However, the room was comfortable and spacious and very cool in the Egyptian heat, night and day. As soon as the staff found out we were English, we were treated exceptionally well due to the fact that the people there love English people and they don't get many. They could not do enough for us. The food was lovely, especially the pasta! Plenty of choice to eat and tasted delicious.

Location was perfect, you could easily spend the whole holiday and not leave the hotel. Diving, snorkelling, swimming, sunbathing, spa and places to eat and drink. I would recommend ONLY booking trips from your representative as even though it may be slightly more expensive, you know you are getting what you pay for. The people who sell excursions on their beach are not recommended as they just pay the hotel to have their stand there. You cannot guarantee your health or safety. The excursions we went on were fantastic and well worth the money.

As our first time, we were informed well from family and friends about the possibility of getting ill, so for the first couple of days we drank nothing but diet cola. However, after that we braved the water and it was fine. All the bottles still have the plastic wrapper on the lid so you know it hasn't been tampered with. However, use that water to clean your teeth with and keep your mouth closed when showering to avoid the contaminated water entering your system. Oh and bring plenty of mosquito spray as you will get bitten!

If and when we return to Egypt this is our only choice of place to stay! Already recommended to friends and family to stay at this hotel.

Thank you very much to the staff who made our stay enjoyable, pleasant and a holiday to never forget!!

Special thanks to Abed, Ali and Maged!!

Love Paul and Jo xx

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Rockett90
Reviewed 6 June 2013

The dining room at the Melia Sinai was dirty, shabby and in need of a complete refurbishment. Food which should have been served hot was tepid. Food which should have been chilled was warm. My friend even opened a butter portion to find mold on it. Chef's aprons were filthy, birds fed from bread baskets INSIDE the restaurant and waste food was collected from tables and scraped into a large bowl transported on a ramshackle, broken trolly through the restaurant at all meal times. 4*? I think not!

All 6 of our party were ill to some degree during the week, one even ending up on a drip in her bedroom as she was so violently ill, she became dehydrated.

Other areas of the hotel are lovely. Such a shame the dining experience let's this hotel down. The manager promises a total refurb of the dining area. I wouldn't go to the Melia Sinai until that's happened!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends