This was my first time abroad and had the best birthday ever!!
I would like to say A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF AT THE RESORT!!!!
Firstly on arrival we were greeted with a cold wet towel and a drink to freshen up, which i found very thoughtful :) and a nice touch,
Our room was clean and tidy, i think there could be room for improvement and an upgrade in the future but to be fair it was not all that bad, our room was cleaned every day and i even had fresh flowers left in my room and my towels were done in different shapes ie swans, fish and hearts, i found this amazing and loved it!!!!
The food was ok i enjoyed most of the food and was not afraid to try almost everything on the menu although i found the cakes and things too sweet for me as i don't have a sweet tooth but on the whole very good, esp the pizza and chips ha ha ha ha
All the staff went out of there way to help you and were so friendly, above and beyond there duty, the management were also always close by and happy to chat asking if everything was ok,
I would like to thank the ANIMATION TEAM, Tarzan, Max, Alex and Gemma all made the holiday a bit more fun and special, all were so friendly up beat and chatty, a bit to lively first thing in the morning ha ha ha games and activities were good, all entertainment was enjoyable, we didn't get to go out on any clubbing events due to day trips we had planned but all feed back was good, and plan to do that next time :) TARZAN you have an amazing team well done keep up the hard work xx we miss you ... WAKEY WAKEY :)
I would also like to THANK EVERYONE who was involved with my Birthday i had such an amazing day from start to finish it was a long day having to get up at 6am to be out on a trip for 7am, but the restaurant had us a b/fast box ready and we didnt go hungry, the day was amazing with my desert safari b/fast in the desert, camel rides snorkeling and shopping! then back to the resort for evening meal drinks at the bar and A BIRTHDAY CAKE compliments of the hotel, and the animation team celebrating with me, i met some amazing people and thank you all for my special day I WILL NEVER FORGET IT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SEE YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE I AM ALREADY PLANNING MY NEXT HOLIDAY TO SEE YOU ALL xxxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sharm Resort is conveniently located on Om El Seid Hill, with a spectacular view of the Red Sea and just a short stroll away from the brand new shopping arcade “Il Mercato” and the international dancing hot spot “Dolce Vita”.Choose from a variety of spacious rooms, family suites and villas with private balconies or terraces and multiple views of the pools, gardens or the sea.Our large, centrally located outdoor pool includes a children's pool. You can also relax on one of the private beaches and explore the Red Sea by snorkeling or diving ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel and Evoline ltd so you can book your Poinciana Sharm Resort & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sharm Resort & Apartment Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Sharm Resort And Apartment
- Creative Grand Sharm Hotel
- Creative Grand Sharm Resort