Delta Sharm Resort
  • Pool
US$113
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$79
US$89
US$72
US$63
US$95
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$102
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$98
US$48
US$173
US$66
US$59
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbed apartmenta free shuttle buspool viewsupermarketpoolssharmshishaanimation
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

There are many very peaceful and picturesque pools on the resort and we had a wonderful room overlooking the N3 pool where we stayed our first day however we quickly discovered the N1 pool where the animation team are based and this is where we spent the rest of our holiday taking part in the darts, ping pong, water sports and "Aquagym".

Our kids especially enjoyed the evening entertainment in particular the mini disco although after a week we had seen most of the shows which were fantastic such as the Russian dance and Kenya and Snake shows though my husband took part in Mr Hotel and we really enjoyed watching him perform funny tasks.

A special mention for Ehab on the pool bar who was a star and worked very hard for us. In particular I must mention the animation team: special thanks for the chief animation NEMO he have good 4 language in microphone its greet make us happy and he is funnyman believe me NEMO this resort not for him he need big resort . Love he is work some . Who will come in this resort come and aske about chief animation Nemo and he is team Verte, Alya and Julia for making our stay so special.
Thanks so much

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank EngalndJack
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I had the best time at Delta Sharm! It was a really lovely resort and the team of staff were all friendly and fun. It was super helpful how good their English was too! The animation team were awesome as they organised so much to keep everyone entertained. The facilities were very well kept and the food was delicious too. I really enjoyed my stay and hope to visit again very soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kayla L
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My partner came to Delta to relax and enjoy a sun and sea holiday and on the first few days we relaxed but after a few days we got bored and luckily there is so much to see and do at this resort.

The hotel is based a quick Taxi ride from Naama Bay and Old market which I recommend you visit during your stay and location is brilliant.

The hotel itself is lovely with beautiful gardens and pools and rooms were spacious and airy and we had a lovely balcony on the ground floor, good for relaxing after a long day at the pool. The one thing I would say is the beach is miles away from the hotel and there is an easy shuttle bus.

What I must mention is how wonderful the staff are, especially the bar staff at friends bar. But the highlight of our holiday was the animation team, who made us laugh with their crazy costumes before we ate, amazing entertainment in the evening led by Nema the chef of animation we loved the comedy show and they kept is by the N1 pool with all their activities thank you especially to Verity and Julia and Alia for making our stay so special.

Tips and advice some rooms have cookers so bring your own bacon, and book book book this hotel!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Delta sharm was a brilliant resort with friendly and awesome staff who spoke English well. Also the animation team were awesome especially verity. The facility's were very good and the food was great, I really enjoyed my stay at delta sharm and I would defiantly come back !!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Birdyboy16
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had our doubts about this hotel as it is not only hotels but local people rent homes in the resort however they were quickly squashed early on in the holiday by the welcoming staff and brilliant service we received.

The food was wonderful thank you to the amazing staff there who made us laugh enjoyed the live cooking station was always something good to eat but caters a bit more to Russian people.

A special mention for Ehab on the pool bar who was a star and worked very hard for us. In particular I must mention the animation team: Vee, Alya and Julia for making our stay so special.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family