Well where do I begin......
Arriving at Island View Resort is like arriving home.. We (me & my cousin) were greeted by the most friendly staff who recognised us from our previous trip only in January... They couldn't make you feel more welcome...
We chose to have a few drinks by Pool 1 before checkin into our room.... We had 2 minor issues which we reported to Reception and they were fixed immediately.. (Light in Bedroom / Shower cubicle door not returning) This did not in any way spoil our time...
Bar staff and restaurant staff also recognised us and gave us the warmest of welcomes... This was the same throughout our whole stay... We ate at the same table every morning, lunch & dinner.. Waiters Saied & Khalid made our meal times very enjoyable... Even helping us to expand on our Arabic speaking..
We sunbathed round Pool 4 as always and Farid was very attentive.. He remembered the spot we like to sunbathe in and always had our beds ready each morning not forgetting our table....
Members of the animation team were always so friendly especially Charléne & Vicky.. Mido you & your team are fantastic..... For all we chose not to go to any shows we were always updated with what they were and times etc.. When we return however we promise to have a night at HardRock or something...
We frequented the Oxygen Bar in Soho Square nearly every night, which we would definitely recommend.. On returning back to the hotel we would have a night cap in The Victoria Bar where Tamer, Osama & Mohammed always made us feel welcome - remembering our tipple from last time!!
The management team at Island View really are the best. Special mention to Selmy, Tamer, Ahmed, Essam & Shellie... Your always around and always so friendly!!
My cousin and I have definitely made friends for life in Island View and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else... Can't wait to see everyone again on our 6th trip which we are planning for October.... :) xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the splendid Shark Bay with its own house reef you will find in this "Ultra All - Inclusive" 5 star (country category) Resort everything you wish. The four large pool areas, the splendid arranged garden, with water falls and canals, the spaciously designed rooms and junior suites are the ideal venues for your family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Island View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Island View Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Island View Egypt
- Hotel Sunrise Island View
- Sunrise Island View Hotel