We have just returned from our 3rd holiday at Island View and it was like coming home. All the staff helped make the holiday however there are certain staff that made the extra effort as they remembered us from previous stays. Special thanks to Shellie in guest relations nothing is it much trouble and always there with a smile and a chat. Also special thanks to Sabry and Abdual in pool 1 bar always happy see us and remembered our drinks from previous visits nothing was to much trouble for these guys thanks guys.Mostafa,Ahmed and Mohammed life guards by pool one were fab always ready to put up or take down umberallas and thanks to Mohammed for teaching us a few phrases in Arabic to help with our future stays. Special thanks to Islam in the main restaurant who always had a smile and was very helpful with drinks during our meals. Thanks also to Elhady in Fatamas who helped make our meal there special. Five star animation should be renamed ten star as this is what they are they are all fantastic but special thanks to Vicky,Mido,Charlene,Kash and Jamaica nothing was to much trouble even getting new music round pool one during the day thanks guys. As I said before the staff really make this hotel the amazing place that it is and why we keep coming back. This also includes managers, gardeners, cleaners and everyone else who we have not mentioned. The rooms may be a little dated however they are being refurbished and looking forward to seeing them when they are all done. Our room was always clean and fresh towels every day even if we did not want them. The food in the main restraunt could be a little repetitive but was well cooked and plenty of it with different themed nights. Fatamas was fabulous and will definitely go there again when we return in September. As mentioned before this is our 3rd visit and we are already booked for September as the staff and location 5 mins from SOHO make this the place that we want to spend our holidays. We have normally gone to Spain for a week in the summer but have decided to have two two week holidays a year here instead due to the staff and value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the splendid Shark Bay with its own house reef you will find in this "Ultra All - Inclusive" 5 star (country category) Resort everything you wish. The four large pool areas, the splendid arranged garden, with water falls and canals, the spaciously designed rooms and junior suites are the ideal venues for your family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Island View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Island View Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Island View Egypt
- Hotel Sunrise Island View
- Sunrise Island View Hotel