Having been back a couple of days now I am reminding myself of this visit
Arrived in the evening to a warm welcome. Room tho' still looking a little tired as from last visit was clean and in a nice position. The highlight of the visit was still how charming and efficient all the staff are there and the hotel should be very proud of them. Am going to mention a few of them but believe me all are "stars".
Achmed brought our tea/coffee to us by the pool every morning and always had a drink ready for us at the other mealtimes so a big thank you to him.
Mohammed at the pool had a smile and cheery hello so that also made for a good start to the day. Nothing was too much trouble for him.
Sami was also a very cheerful happy chappie and had a chat to most people every day.
Sarif in Hollywood bar and restaurant was also a very hard working guy and deserves a mention.
Ashraf as from last visit was kind, very welcoming and does a superb job. Sorry you are leaving them.
Shellie, thanks for all you did for us too and hope all going well.
To everyone else sorry if I have forgotten you
The hotel has and Italian restaurant and Fatimas on the beach and both are worth a visit as the food is very good in both and does make a change from having to battle for a plate of food with the Russians as they are waiter service.
My only 2 "gripes" are the vast amount of Russians in the hotel and the fact that wine is only served at meals (tho' I was aware of this one before I went)
This hotel is well worth a visit and is in a lovely location . Pool areas and gardens are kept very clean and tidy and they do have a good "mosquito killing" machine around the grounds most evenings.
Not sure if we will return for a 3rd visit but never say never
Thank you Island View for a lovely holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the splendid Shark's Bay with its own house reef you will find in this "Ultra All - Inclusive" 5 star (country category) resort everything you wish. The four large pool areas, the splendid arranged garden, with waterfalls and canals, the spaciously designed rooms and junior suites are the ideal venues for your family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Island View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Island View Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Island View Egypt
- Hotel Sunrise Island View
- Sunrise Island View Hotel