stayed 10 nights had a great time. some of the staff need a pat on the back, osama in the restaurant and his team were excellent. Araby the head chef what a nice guy. reception staff excellent. rooms were kept spotless for us. Good entertainment. the hotel was in a great position on el cid hill. Both beaches excellent, snorkleing good. Real shame the russians spoil it with their rudeness and greed. The hotel is well worth the money you pay, the only downfall we could find was the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Verginia Sharm Resort (ex Sol Verginia), which opened in July 2005, is located in Sharm el Sheikh on the southern tip of Sinai peninsula. Just 5 minutes from the beach by shuttle bus, close to the Ras-Om El Sid hill and 4 km distance from the historical city center. The hotel has 120 rooms (connecting rooms are available on request). The Verginia Sharm Resort offers friendly service with good facilities and entertainment. 160 rooms consisting of balcony or terrace, telephone, Satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, free safety deposit box, air conditioning, heating linen and towels changed daily, room service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Verginia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verginia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Hotel