We went there in 2008 and enjoyed a great holiday, unfortunately we were half board and had to pay for certain items,
This year we are all in, and hopefully the food and beer and everything else will be just as good,
The service is excellent no begging or hassle from dedicated staff,
The pool area is fantastic and the fitness/health centre is great value, a wonderful relaxing massage is available and if you get burnt they will help you,
We went elsewhere last time and regretted nearly every minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Verginia Sharm Resort (ex Sol Verginia), which opened in July 2005, is located in Sharm el Sheikh on the southern tip of Sinai peninsula. Just 5 minutes from the beach by shuttle bus, close to the Ras-Om El Sid hill and 4 km distance from the historical city center. The hotel has 120 rooms (connecting rooms are available on request). The Verginia Sharm Resort offers friendly service with good facilities and entertainment. 160 rooms consisting of balcony or terrace, telephone, Satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, free safety deposit box, air conditioning, heating linen and towels changed daily, room service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Verginia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verginia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Hotel