Have to say I read all the reviews,my opinion is Virginia Sharm was a great holiday,super pool and Do Do and Natalie were superb with the entertainment.
Rooms were clean and visited every day, top quality.
Food was on the side of " Oh no not again" but was never hungry and you have to remember the cost of the holiday.
I do think this hotel is going places under its new management, which will drive up the cost.
Would I go back to the same hotel...................well ive travelled lots but for value and comfort ....this hotel will take some beatinig.
Room 3024 fantastic and advise to ask for rooms on the top floor as a bit bigger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Verginia Sharm Resort (ex Sol Verginia), which opened in July 2005, is located in Sharm el Sheikh on the southern tip of Sinai peninsula. Just 5 minutes from the beach by shuttle bus, close to the Ras-Om El Sid hill and 4 km distance from the historical city center. The hotel has 120 rooms (connecting rooms are available on request). The Verginia Sharm Resort offers friendly service with good facilities and entertainment. 160 rooms consisting of balcony or terrace, telephone, Satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, free safety deposit box, air conditioning, heating linen and towels changed daily, room service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Verginia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verginia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Hotel