the price we paid for the hotel was very reasonable, considering the cleanliness and well working the room was )the air con and the fridge, etc). however, i was not at all happy with the running of the bar and restaurant and also the entertainment, the bar opens at 6 (1 hour before dinner)and shuts at 10 (an hour after dinner finishes) which doesn't leave much time to get your drinks in and if you are all inclusive you dont get a lot for your money, also drinks (even beer) is given in children sized glasses and especially in that heat you need to drink a lot but you have to constantly get up and go to the bar for refills. The food had no variety to taste or style and was very bland, there is no order in the kitchen and staff will serve the rude people who blatantly push in before the people who have waited a long time politely, which when queuing for pasta, you are there for a length of time waiting anyway. As for the entertainment...it is very dull and repetitive, if you aare there for over a week you have to watch the entertainment over again as they do the same each night every week, it also finishs early at 10:30 which is good for familys with young childrens but by this time no one wants to go to bed but the bar is shut for all inclusive and you have to turn to paying. The entertainers however are lovely people and very funny, there is just no variety. considering all thee downsides the links to places and tourist attractions are good and most the staff are lovely chatty people but the thing that really topped my opinion was the fact that we were kicked out tthe room at 12 and had our bands cut off and were refused drinks until we left at 6:30 in the evening in 43 degrees, not even a glass of water although we were all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Verginia Sharm Resort (ex Sol Verginia), which opened in July 2005, is located in Sharm el Sheikh on the southern tip of Sinai peninsula. Just 5 minutes from the beach by shuttle bus, close to the Ras-Om El Sid hill and 4 km distance from the historical city center. The hotel has 120 rooms (connecting rooms are available on request). The Verginia Sharm Resort offers friendly service with good facilities and entertainment. 160 rooms consisting of balcony or terrace, telephone, Satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, free safety deposit box, air conditioning, heating linen and towels changed daily, room service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Verginia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verginia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Hotel