We have just arrived back from the Baron Palms, this was our third stay in as many years and i want to say that nothing has changed.
On our arrival, we were upgraded to a pool view room, (112) which was very nice, at this point though i have to say that we do prefer the garden side, that is just our personal preference, as it is much quieter on that side, we go to bed quite early and get up very early, although i must stress that is by no means noisy on the pool side, you can hear the live music till about midnight.
The Hotel Manager, Mr Ismail Kalinci, took over from "The Hoff" on Tuesday 15th May and i thought he would have a real job on his hands stepping into those shoes, BUT, he is really nice and is often seen around the hotel, speaking to the guests, on one occasion, we saw him in the restaurant clearing dishes!!! i was very impressed with him. He always went to the hotel lobby to wave off the guests who were leaving, a very nice personal touch.
Reception Staff are very helpful, always smiling and ready to assist should you need anything.
Bell captain, aww, Hassan, he is so lovely, he was there for the 3 years we have been going and always remembers us.
Rooms are pretty much all the same, very clean and comfy, beds are changed every day, i asked for a mattress topper and it was there when we got back from our evening meal, bathroom facilities are great, a little basket containing shampoo, shower gel, nail file, shower cap, ear buds, soap powder, hand and body lotion and clean towels every day.
Restaurants are spotless, food is great, always found something to eat and if not you can ask the chef to make you something, he will be delighted.
Beach, our favourite place, the bar staff are great, special hello to Shriff and Saleh, always smiling and wanting to chat about the footie.
Animation, oh my god, Alex is the funniest guy, but watch him if you play connect four with him as he tries to take your attention away and then beats you when you least expect it. Ask him about NINA from ITALY, with the long hair. He will know who you mean...................
there is not anything else to say really except that we had an amazing time and will be back next year.
oh p.s we got to keep the room till 5 at no extra cost, very welcome touch for us as we wern't leaving till 6.00pm
keep up the good work everyone, and the very best of luck to Ismail Kalinci, we will see you all next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh