Ahead of starting a new job I decided to have a quick short break in the sun. I go to Sharm quite frequently but this time was travelling alone and decided to try a new hotel. Baron Palms is excellent. Relatively small and adults only which suited me perfectly for relaxing in the sun. The staff were great, the rooms comfortable and the resort is very nicely done.
The only issue (which is not a problem with the hotel but rather an error on the description of my travel agent) is no in-room wifi. If this is something that you require then you have to go to the communal areas such as the very comfortable lobby or terrace bar area. Great for social media etc but not if you need to work.
I had a couple of massage treatments which were very good and just what I needed.
The pool is very large for the size of the hotel and there is plenty of space for everybody to relax around it on comfortable sun loungers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh